You Ask Why Retaining Walls?
A retaining wall is a structure that holds or retains soil behind it. There are many types of materials that can be used to create retaining walls like concrete blocks, poured concrete, treated timbers, rocks or boulders. Some are easy to use, others have a shorter life span, but all can retain soil.
Retaining walls work jointly with the drainage system on your property. Concrete walls are great for creating safe, environmentally-friendly storage facilities for a variety of uses.
They are used for keep soil from falling on heavy slopes and their solid structure helps in preventing erosion.
Retaining walls prevent water from running off to the basement, building foundation, or some other undesirable area.
Besides shoring up the eroding landscapes, retaining walls are also used for creating multiple levels and beautifying your garden area, or for eliminating sharp slopes.
Our primary focus is to produce quality foundation walls, from footers to stone slinging. As every wall is different, we strive to find the best fit for each project by drawing from our large inventory of forms and equipment as well as top-notch crews.
Properly constructed retaining walls can:
- Stabilize slopes
- Create dramatic hardscapes
- Help control soil erosion
- Help prevent flooding
- Add value and aesthetic appeal to your property.
We know how to use retaining walls to create distinctive, unique hardscapes for your home or business. We can incorporate interlocking blocks, decorative stone, stairs, planting areas and other architectural elements to enhance the look and value of your property with our professionally constructed and installed retaining walls.
Our customizable service model means that we can work within any budget.
We employ experienced industry professionals for resolving your retaining walls’ repair and maintenance needs.
Our state-of-the-art precast concrete retaining wall system and equipment, advanced concrete machines, and efficient procedures help deliver top-notch services to all our customers.
Our services include:
- Concrete Retaining Walls
- Gravity Retaining Walls
- Sheet Piled Retaining Walls
- Masonry Retaining Walls
- Cantilevered Retaining Walls
- Concrete Hurricane Walls
- Repair and Maintenance of Retaining Walls
Product Lines include:
- The patented Keystone fiberglass pin system ensures consistent alignment and a positive mechanical connection.
- VERSA-LOK segmental retaining walls are made from high-strength concrete units, dry-stacked, interlocked with pins, and set on granular leveling pads.
- A timber retaining wall is great for reshaping a sloped yard and lending a real identity and presence to your garden area.
- Stone Cut face styles offer a more natural appearance that increases the versatility of this landscaping classic.
Constant evolution and focus on 100% customer satisfaction has made us the most trusted concrete retaining wall service provider.
Whether you’re looking for the natural look of stone, the classic look of brick, or something completely different, we can help you find the right concrete elements for your landscape. Contact us for more information at (614) 600-0427